Source: SKY LIVE
Stay Tuned and Receive Latest Updates
SIA News and Updates
- Unlicensed Cwmbran security boss must pay court order or go to jail June 1, 2020Last Friday an unlicensed director from Cwmbran was sentenced and handed a £5,560 confiscation order.
- New SIA licence-linked qualifications postponed to April 2021 May 13, 2020The Security Industry Authority (SIA) has decided to postpone the introduction of new licence-linked qualifications until April 2021.
- Shrewsbury security boss ordered to pay £1800 and disqualified from being a director March 25, 2020A Shrewsbury company director was ordered to pay £1800 and was disqualified from being a company director.
- Whiston security director pleads guilty to supplying unlicensed security after trying to avoid court March 18, 2020Last Monday (09 March), Paul Bettaney, an unlicensed director of the now dissolved security company Bett 5 Ltd, pleaded guilty
- Further reduction to the licence fee March 9, 2020From 1 April 2020 individual licences for all sectors will be reduced from £210 to £190