Source: SKY LIVE
Stay Tuned and Receive Latest Updates
SIA News and Updates
- Shrewsbury security boss ordered to pay £1800 and disqualified from being a director March 25, 2020A Shrewsbury company director was ordered to pay £1800 and was disqualified from being a company director.
- Whiston security director pleads guilty to supplying unlicensed security after trying to avoid court March 18, 2020Last Monday (09 March), Paul Bettaney, an unlicensed director of the now dissolved security company Bett 5 Ltd, pleaded guilty
- Further reduction to the licence fee March 9, 2020From 1 April 2020 individual licences for all sectors will be reduced from £210 to £190
- Lancashire man sentenced for working as illegal security operative 93 times March 5, 2020A Lancashire man has been prosecuted by the Security Industry Authority (SIA) for working as an unlicensed security operative on 93 separate occasions.
- On-the-run east London ID fraudster sought by police to start jail sentence February 28, 2020Emmanual Forson was sentenced in absence to nine months jail for fraud at Wood Green Crown Court last Wednesday.